The location of the SixtyTwo Hotel is an added value of the big attractions it can offer its guests. Apart from being right on Passeig de Gracia , a luxury for Barcelona's visitors, our guests will have easy access from Barcelona airport (El Prat) and the Passeig de Gracia RENFE train station as well as a good selection of public transport which will facilitate your movements around the city.
From Barcelona Airport
Journey time: Approx. 25 mins
By taxi, cost approx: €25 to €35
By bus, cost approx.€4
By train, cost approx.€4
- The SixtyTwo Hotel is located at 62 Passeig de Gracia between Avinguda Diagonal and Plaça Catalunya in the middle of the Eixample area of Barcelona.
- If accessing the city by Avinguda Diagonal you must turn down Passeig de Gracia until reaching Carrer València.
- If arriving along Avinguda Meridiana you must go along Carrer Aragó until Passeig de Gracia.
- In the event of accessing Barcelona along Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes from either the north or the south you must turn up Passeig de Gracia accessing the lateral street which will take you to the door of the hotel.
- From Ronda de Dalt the nearest exit is 6 (Vallcarca)
- From Ronda del Litoral the nearest exit is 22 (Barceloneta)
By train or bus from the airport
By bus: Stop Plaça Catalunya
By train: Stop Passeig de Gràcia
LAT 41º 23' 34" N LONG 2º 9' 51" E
Give us your Feedback